- Our current range of Services covers
- Structural Engineering • Regeneration • BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- Civil Engineering • Sustainability including expertise in Lime Hemp
- Heritage and Conservation Engineering • Forensic Engineering
- Expert Witness • Building Surveying • Pre-purchase Condition Surveys
- CDM Co-ordination • Party Wall Engineering and Surveying
The practice has a wide range of experience and skills, fostered over nearly 100 years of Consultancy. We are experts in the following areas of Consultancy, with many Chartered Engineers and Surveyors, and CARE Registered Engineers amongst our technical staff, currently 70 strong.
Current commissions range from key involvement with Regeneration at Kings Cross in London, Conservation and repairs at Coventry Cathedral, New Build and fit-out work of City Office Buildings, Civil Engineering for the Duchy of Cornwall at Poundbury for HRH The Prince of Wales, Country House work, and High End Residential work in London.
Our Expert Party Wall Surveyors are undertaking a highly important role on London’s biggest Construction Project – Crossrail. Regeneration work includes a major Building Surveyors’ role at Corby, dealing with the town Centre Redevelopment for the client Helical Bar.
Consult one of our Directors or contact one of our offices for inquiries relating to the above services, and we will be pleased to respond for a consultation, or bespoke proposal. We will be more than pleased to discuss your particular needs. Above all, we are team players, and it has been said that we ‘are nice to work with’.