AKSWard is seeking a motivated Revit Technician to join our Oxford Office.
You will be working as part of a team or independently on a wide range of projects, both new build and refurbishment in residential, commercial, industrial, education, leisure and retail sectors, liaising with clients and architects to deliver high quality results.
AKSWard promotes close collaboration between the teams in our four offices creating opportunity for engagement and experience with our specialist teams across the company.
Our Revit Technicians are expected to:
• Develop positive trust-based relationships with members of the design team.
• Attend meetings with the design team, and record discussions and actions.
• Review drawn information issued by the design team.
• Correspond with design teams.
• Maintain drawing standards within the office.
• Prepare sketches and drawings taking responsibility for dimensional accuracy and content.
• Prepare specifications in liaison with the Project Engineer.
• Undertake internal clash detection with other consultants BIM models
• Inspect and report on construction progress and quality.
The successful candidate ideally will have at least 3 years’ experience in the industry and will have completed a BTEC qualification or degree course. You will be familiar with AutoCAD Revit, working with EIRs, BEPs and fully conversant with the philosophy and practical application of BIM.
AKSWard offers flexible, rewarding work packages tailored towards career progression and support individual development through training, company-wide activities and mentoring to develop your skills.
AKSWard is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are encouraging every staff member in their personal and professional growth.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to send us an email if you have any questions.
Salary £competitive + benefits | Email email@example.com
Bespoke job descriptions are available on request | Privacy Notice