- Our Services cover
- Structural Engineering • Regeneration • BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- Civil Engineering • Sustainability including expertise in Lime Hemp
- Heritage and Conservation Engineering • Forensic Engineering
- Expert Witness • Building Surveying • Pre-purchase Condition Surveys
- Principal Designer • Party Wall Engineering and Surveying
Commissions range from key involvement with Regeneration at Kings Cross in London, Conservation and repairs at The Royal Albert Hall and Harrods, New Build and fit-out work of City Office Buildings, Civil Engineering for the Duchy of Cornwall at Poundbury, extensive work across all types of educational projects from Primary Schools to Higher Education and Residential projects from Social Housing to Country House work. Our portfolio and experience continues to broaden.
Our Expert Party Wall Surveyors have undertaken a critical role on London’s biggest Construction Project – Crossrail. Regeneration work includes a major Building Surveyors’ role at Corby, dealing with the town Centre Redevelopment for the client Helical.
Consult one of our Directors or contact one of our offices for inquiries relating to the above services and the ways in which we can be appointed from direct client appointment, appointment under one of the several frameworks on which we are engaged or via our Collaborative BIM delivery vehicle, Corde.
We will be more than pleased to discuss your particular needs. Above all, we are accustomed to working collaboratively an approach we have developed over a number of years through experience of Partnering and most recently BIM.